Sunday, August 08, 2010

New Job + 2 weeks

Job is going great, in fact, this is probably the happiest I've been in my job in about....8 - 9 years! At the moment I'm working on "Grandpa in my Pocket" which is a Cbeebies program starring James Bolam from "The Likely Lads" and "New Tricks". At the moment we're getting used to the Production Pipeline as they've just finished shooting all the Live-Action and Green-screen scenes. The scenes get tracked and then passed to the Animators to add Grandpa. It's really cool as my background is in Games so I've never really animated to Live-Action plates before. We visited the Studio to see some of the scenes being filmed last week which was cool.

Plus the old animation confidence comes rushing back when you're doing it 40 hours a week.

G

No comments: